The Konjac Natural Fibre Gentlemen's Sponge With Natural Bamboo Charcoal.
Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out anyexcess water, and gently cleanse skin.
Made from 100% natural Konjac Vegetable Plant Root.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used for its medicinal properties for over 1500 years.
Made from 100% natural Konjac vegetable plant root.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used on their delicate skins for over a century, and now it’s finally hit Australia!!
- 100% Natural Sponge
- Free from colours, additives and preservatives
- Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
- Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
- Stimulates blood circulation and new growth of skin cells
- For mature and/or dry skin
- Ideal for those with sensitive, irritated and sunburnt skin, and conditions such as Rosacea
The Gentlemen’s Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge is the Vegan and cruelty free badger brush alternative
The Konjac sponges properties offer a perfect lather with a small amount of shaving gel or shaving soap to give an amazing shaving and cleansing experience.
The added Bamboo Charcoal will deep cleanse to help eliminate blackheads and excess oil around the hair follicles.
Lather with the sponge in warm water and rinse with the sponge after shaving with cold water to help seal the pores.
Directions for Use:
- Rinse before use and then use a small amount of shaving gel or soap to give a lather and gently massage onto the facial hair.
- Use the sponge in circular motions, it can be used alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced.
- Shave as normal.
- Rinse the sponge in cold water and then rinse the shaved area to seal pores.
- Squeeze the sponge in both palms after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- If damaged or worn (lasts 6-12 weeks of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
Approx. 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep.
The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
Please only use as directed. If the sponge is causing any irritation please discontinue use.
The sponge and its packaging is not a toy, do not leave an infant unattended with the sponge.