The Konjac Natural Fibre Face Cleansing & Bath Sponge With Natural French Red Clay
Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out anyexcess water, and gently cleanse skin.
Made from 100% natural Konjac Vegetable Plant Root.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used for its medicinal properties for over 1500 years.
Made from 100% natural Konjac vegetable plant root.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used on their delicate skins for over a century, and now it’s finally hit Australia!!
- 100% Natural Sponge
- Free from colours, additives and preservatives
- Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
- Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
- Stimulates blood circulation and new growth of skin cells
- For mature and/or dry skin
- Ideal for those with sensitive, irritated and sunburnt skin, and conditions such as Rosacea
This is the KUU Konjac Sponge with added French Red Clay.
The beauty of the sponge is its simplicity. It is naturally alkaline to balance the acidity of the skins impurities and oils.
The Red clay sponge is loaded with Iron Oxide. This sponge deep cleanses and exfoliates the skin from the layers of dead cells and accelerates the regeneration process to leave the skin hydrated and looking radiant.
It will leave a soothing effect on irritated, sunburnt and sensitive skin. It can also help with the rosacea condition.
Ideal for mature and/or dry skin that needs rejuvenating. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and broken capillaries.
The KUU Konjac Sponge can be used on its own or with your favourite cleanser. But remember just a tiny amount goes a long way as the sponge delivers more lava than usual. Better for your skin, better for the environment and your pocket!
Directions for Use:
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- Use the sponge in circular motions, it can be used alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced or with a small amount of cleanser if you wish.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- If damaged or worn (lasts 2-3 months of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
Approx. 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep.
The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
Please only use as directed. If the sponge is causing any irritation please discontinue use.
The sponge and its packaging is not a toy, do not leave an infant unattended with the sponge.